Well, if its a simple as that, you've come to the right place! We're here to help and guide you through the whole process (start to finish) in bringing your vision of an outdoor oasis to life. Please feel free to take advantage of the multiple ways you can communicate with us, in order to obtain a quotation.
You may interact with one of our agents by using the live chat option within our help centre/website, or feel free to contact us by phone/email to get the ball rolling. When doing so, we encourage you to prepare by providing our team with the following information, so that we can further assist you with the accurate pricing you're seeking. We like to get it right the first time and that's the whole point of our FREE home consultation. As a mandatory part of our estimating process, we will confirm all the details herein, to ensure that the job gets done within the honoured quotation, efficiently and professionally.
Dimensioning Your Project is one of the best places to start. This helps our team to determine the square footage required for accurate manufacture and installation of your deck tiles. We ask that you take measurements by using foot and inch (ex. 5'-9") when relaying them to a team member for estimating.
Accurate pricing lives within the details. What may appear to be an otherwise 'simple' job to you, could be labeled as rather 'complex' installation to us. This is why it's important that you prepare with specific information in advance, before reaching out for a quotation. You can expect one of our agents to request one or more of the following details when responding to a request for an estimate.
What is the product(s) of interest, that you're considering for your outdoor/indoor space?
- Compare your options here to get a sense of what might be appealing to you or work best for your space.
What are the dimensions of the space you wish to cover?
- Dimensions can be sectioned off where required and to dissect a shape ex. an L-Shaped balcony (15'x 20') + (4'x 10'). They can also be simple by taking length and width in feet.
Will custom cutting be required?
- Are there any support railing posts (attached to the surface) that will require cutting around? If so, how many of them are there and what shape are they? Are they square, rectangular, irregular?
- Are there any other obstructions that will require custom cutting around ie. columns, obstructions, fixed furniture, planters, electrical boxes etc.?
What type of perimeter surrounds the space?
- Is the surface are you wish to cover contained or open at one or more edges?
Is the shape of the space simple of complex?
- Is the surface area you wish to cover complex or simple? An example of what we consider a 'simple' shape would be straight forward squares and rectangles. 'Complex' shapes would contain curves, multiple jogs and/or angles.
How much flooring or square footage of product you require?
- We quote according to the volume of product needed to cover your space, in your material of choice; based on the measurements of your balcony, terrace or patio/deck, we offer different rates for professional installation. We also require a minimum of 80sq.ft in order to come out and install deck tiles. You are of course welcome to purchase the product directly from us and DIY, if you so wish to avoid the expense for additional material.
Where is the job located?
- Designer Deck services Toronto including GTA and surroundings. However there are certain locations beyond this large perimeter that would be subject to a travel fee.
Is any labour involved?
- Will labour be required of our installer(s). Examples of this would involve locating materials and equipment to a floor or area that is otherwise unaccessible via elevator, or on ground level but located beyond a reasonable distance.
- Is there any pre-existing flooring ie. wood decking planks or another form of tile that require removal before retrofitting your balcony, terrace or patio with new deck tiles?
We take a lot of pride in being on-time for our valued customers. Depending on the product of interest, delivery/installation windows can vary, from date of purchase. In some cases, request for installation at a much sooner date may be achievable; however you can expect an applicable 'rush' fee to be added onto your estimate, when jumping our cue in order to prioritize your installation for a particular date.