Product / Pricing
Pricing out your balcony, terrace or patio can be a little tricky at times. Although Designer Deck reps work with set costs per square foot, depending on the product you are interested in; there are multiple factors that go into accurately nailing down a final quote for our valued customers. As such, we do not disclose or share the cost per square foot of our product lines/collections on our website or within, due to these variables and the changing cost of materials in the marketplace.
What we can commit to you however, it fair, accurate and EXTREMELY competitive pricing. That's guaranteed!
The following factors are taken into consideration and ultimately affect the quotation that is passed off to the customer, during an on-site consultation.
- Product of choice
- Dimensions - your surface area measurements are taken onsite to determine the exact square footage required to complete the installation in the product of your choice.
- Complexity of surface area shape (ex. rectangular vs. irregular or curved requires far more time and attention to detail
- Complexity of cutting - certain obstructions such as support railing brackets, large concrete columns and permanent structures must be accounted for. The time required to custom cut around these shapes involves, time and skilled installers allocated to each job.
- Design - Depending on the complexity of your vision, additional fees may come into fruition to account for skill and time required to complete your installation.
- Location - Designer Deck services GTA and surroundings for installation. If a job is located beyond this large radius, you may be presented with an additional travel fee to account for the installers time.
- Labour - Will existing flooring or decking need to be removed? Is the surface area you wish to cover located on 3-4 levels up from ground? These are some of the questions that will need to be accounted for in your quote, with additional labour if/where required.
Perhaps this clarifies how we arrive at a total and maybe now you're ready take that first (informed) step? If you're looking to get an idea of pricing, feel free to contact us @ 905-669-5252 to speak with an agent. Alternatively, feel free to reach out via the online chat window. Either way, we'd be pleased to provide you with an initial quotation before an onsite consultation, as if to determine if our products and services are within your budget. We look forward to hearing from you!